Inflammation | Immunity | Liver
Turkey Tail mushroom is considered one of the most versatile medicinal mushroom known to modern medicine. In ongoing clinical studies, Trametes versicolor is being studied to treat a wide variety of conditions from common cold to breast cancer and viral conditions such as HPV (human papilloma virus).
+ Wild crafted Turkey Tail mushroom
+ Dual extracted fruiting bodies
+ No fillers or carriers
+ Wild crafted, Non-GMO, Vegan
+ Be sure to reuse the Miron Glass bottle.
- Start with ½ tsb, and work up to 1tsb (2 grams) per day.
- Can be added to you favourite hot or cold drinks.
- Recommended daily serving should not be exceeded.
* This product does not substitute for proper diet. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements in description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- 50 grams - Turkey Tail, Fruiting Body, Dual Extracted (Trametes versicolor - 35% Polysaccharides, 20% Glycopeptide)