Antioxidant | Immunity | Wellness
Chaga, the King of mushrooms, grows mainly on birch trees in the Northern hemisphere. For centuries, it has been a prominent part of Nordic and Siberian folk medicine due to its astonishing medicinal benefits to our immune system. In recent years, doctors and researchers are increasingly interested in it’s potential health benefits. Chaga also has strong antioxidant property and is densely packed with nutrients like amino acids, ionised trace minerals and Vitamin B1, B2, B3.
+ Wild crafted Chaga mushroom
+ Dual extracted fruiting bodies
+ No fillers or carriers
+ Wild crafted, Non-GMO, Vegan
+ Be sure to reuse the Miron Glass bottle.
- Start with ½ tsb, and work up to 1tsb (2 grams) per day.
- Can be added to you favourite hot or cold drinks.
- Recommended daily serving should not be exceeded.
* This product does not substitute for proper diet. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements in description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- 50 grams Chaga mushroom, Fruiting body, Dual extracted (Inonotus Obliquus - 40% Polysaccharide, 5% Polyphenols, 2.8% Triterpenes)